HollingsworthHollingsworth

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Adventures of Harry EP:8 Adventures of Harry EP:8

Didn't really make sense

But the character is cool

MaddFlashTW responds:

ya heiz

Some Random Thing Some Random Thing

Super funny!

Nice piece of Flash here! Has a Robot Chicken feel to it with the tv channel hopping in between scenes.

64 responds:

Yup.

expariment expariment

Pretty Good

Pretty Good style for a flash animation. I'm sorry dude, but I accidently voted 0- I'm serious. My mouse was on the 0-5 voting icons and then a pop-up popped up. I clicked outside the screen while the mouse was on 0. Again sorry. Good animation

Rage 2! Rage 2!

Very Good Sequel

Very good. You did a fine job on this one. That BigFatTony guy that reviewed before me is an asshole. What he doesnt know is that the music from the audio portal does not contain royaltes. So he needs to take his immature self and just sit down.

Cosmoseth responds:

Tutorial How to Add Sound Tutorial How to Add Sound

Alright

What's up dude?
I was searching all day (7 minutes) for a tutorial of how to upload sound into Flash. Thanks!

Dai-Yuu responds:

lol, thanks. My next tutorial is going to be on how to make music play with buttons, play and pause

no cows! no cows!

This is funny

This actually made me laugh when I heard it! I don't know why. Great job anyway (5.00)

Visa-1 responds:

thanks!!!

are u black by any chance?

Break From The Norm Break From The Norm

Excellent

This sounds like a Drum 'n' Bass that came from Japan. Nice job with the background to give it that electronica feel. (5.00)

Speedbot Speedbot

Great use of drum loops

You (like me), use the Fruity Loops Drum loops in the songs. You have made great use of the three that I hear of the song. But actually add a couple of kick or others here and there. Nice work none the less. (4.00)

Lumberjackdave responds: